Existing social housing tenant

If you are a social housing tenant who wishes to search for a new home by mutually exchanging (swapping) your property, please contact your landlord to discuss this further.

To swap your home by seeking a mutual exchange you can also register with HomeSwapper.    

Additionally to mutual exchanges, most social landlords in Rushmoor are able to offer upto 25% of their properties, when available to re-let, for management moves. Your landlord will have their own policy detailing their criteria for a managment move. Management moves provide a potentially quicker way for tenants to move, as the properites are not advertised via Rushmoors allocation scheme, but offered directly to the tenant.

The Government has published guidance for social landlords outlining how only urgent moves should be carried out at the moment to support the most vulnerable. This includes moving those fleeing domestic violence, people leaving temporary accommodation and those leaving hospital.