Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used so that websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
We set necessary cookies which allow you to use the full functionality of our website.
Cookies used on this website
- This cookie allows us to distinguish you anonymously from other users of the website and helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our site. It is essential for various sections of this site to work for you. This cookie will expire automatically when you close your browser.
- This cookie is a security measure and helps protect the website from unauthorised data submissions. This cookie will expire automatically when you close your browser.
- This cookie is used to determine if the current user has logged in to their account and has been authorised. This cookie will expire automatically when you close your browser.
- This cookie is used to determine if the banner describing cookie use in this website has been hidden by the user. This cookie will expire after one year.
- This cookie is used to determine if you have opted to use the full site even when browsing from a mobile device. This cookie will expire after 7 days.
- This cookie is used to determine your language preference for our translation tool. This cookie will expire after 30 days.
We do not recommend that you block or delete cookies from our website as parts of our websites may not work properly, and you may find them more difficult to use.
However, most web browsers allow you to block, manage or delete cookies through the browser settings. To find out how to do this, visit the Information Commissioner's Office - Cookies webpage or use your browser's 'Help' section.